#CFC60 is exclusive to CFC INSIDER members
CFC Scouting Bureau
The Canadafootballchat.com (CFC) Scouting Bureau is comprised of CFC scouts, selected private scouts, selected college coaches, and other professional contributors. You can email game film and STATS to the Scouting Bureau to nominate a player.
|1||Arnold Mbembe||DE||6'6||230||Montreal, QC|
|2||Daethan Nadeau||OL||6'8||270||Toronto, ON|
|3||Darren Kyeremeh||LB||6'1||210||Montreal, QC|
|4||PhIlippe Robitaille||OL||6'4||315||Levis, QC|
|5||Trawn Simon-Barrington||OL||6'5||300||Welland, ON|
Become a CFC INSIDER today to view players #6 through #60
1) Kickers & Punters are not included in the CFC60
2) The CFC60 is a ranking for Canadian players playing in post high school leagues of CEGEP (QUEBEC) or JUNIOR COLLEGE (USA).
3) The CFC60 is updated on a regular basis. A date will indicate the last update. CFC scouts attend camps, clinics, tournaments, games and other football functions to continual update their database. GAME HIGH LIGHT VIDEOS & GAME VIDEOS (Youtube or HUDL) are your next best sales tool.
4) Players or their coach can declare they are or have become part of the CLASS 2018 by posting their highlight video on CFC – CLICK HERE . Please email all inquiries, changes, nominations to the Scouting Bureau.
5) Criteria includes but not only includes: Athletic potential, athletic frame, NCAA & CIS scholarship offers, football ability, football potential. You must be on track to qualify as a ‘National’ in the Canadian Football League draft (CFL).
QB = Quarterback
ATH = Athlete / Multi position [i.e. QB & REC]
OL = Offensive Line
OG = Offensive Guard
RB = Running backs (including fullbacks)
REC = Wide receivers, insider receivers
TE = Tight End
DL = Defensive Line
DE = Defensive End
DT = Defensive Tackle
LB = Linebacker
DB = Defensive Back
CFC Scouting Bureau
The Canadafootballchat.com (CFC) Scouting Bureau is comprised of CFC scouts, selected private scouts, selected college coaches, and other professional contributors. Coaches can email game film and STATS to the Scouting Bureau to nominate a player.